Obama’s Rather Impressive List Of “Accomplishments”
May 22, 2012 By Tim Powers (Video compiled by LedaOhio7)
Whoever said that Obama hasn’t accomplished anything in his first term?
WHAT AN IMPRESSIVE LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS!…
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party, a violation of the U.S. Constitution.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
First President to recommend changing our National Anthem as it portrays and promotes violence and is warlike in its theme.
First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer Breakfast and activities.
First President to initiate a Cash for Clunkers Program to clean up exhaust that adds to global warming, then extended it because it was so popular — wasting hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to bypass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company which state they are allowed to locate a factory in.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
First President to pledge complete transparency while campaigning, then hide his medical, educational,and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an and tells us that the early morning Islamic call to worship is the most beautiful sound on earth.
Now it is up to us Freedom-loving Americans to see to it that he is voted out after his FIRST term. May God bless America again. Stay safe, and be aware of your surroundings.
Bypass the Mass Media: Get Articles Just Like This Straight To Your Inbox!
Verse of the DayBut when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. — Galatians 4:4-5 (KJV)
DONATEOR USE A CREDIT CARD
- How To Sign Your Name Without Assuming Liability. December 12, 2013What does a signature mean? I will tell you right now that when you sign something (no matter what “they” say), it means that you accept liability. And if you don’t read and agree to EVERYTHING you sign, you are making a big mistake. I am constantly being asked… “How do I sign my name? […]
- Global News 16×9 “Hoarders’ Law” December 11, 2013Global News 16×9 “Hoarders’ Law” Watch April Stewart on Global News 16×9: Horders’ Law “Hoarding was recently classified as an official mental disorder, meaning people who suffer from it now have new rights – including the right not to be evicted. And as Mike Drolet reports, that isn’t sitting […]
- [WATCH] 90 Car Pile Up in Wisconson Caught on Tape December 11, 2013This footage, captured by a Department of Transportation traffic camera, shows how a multiple-vehicle crash unfolded Sunday near Lannon Road on Highway 41/45 in Germantown. No casualties. Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5b4_1386649076#0srd1y5t3jQTxZ3M.99 Download A copy of the video here: https://shared.com/hjgur2fhji?s=dd http://goo.gl/owSqsR […]
- Christians Are Being Burned Alive, Beheaded, Crucified, Tortured To Death And Imprisoned In Metal Shipping Containers December 11, 2013The “coming persecution of Christians” has already begun. It is already here. So why is the mainstream media in the United States almost totally silent about this phenomenon? When some politician somewhere around the globe inadvertently offends homosexuals or Muslims, it instantly makes headline news. But very few Americans are […]
- X22Report:The Push For War With China Is Now Escalating December 11, 2013In this latest video from the X22Report we learn that there is a major new push for war with China as China and Japan are rapidly escalating towards war while Japan turns into a dictatorship, along with the USA under Obama, with secrecy laws prevailing over truth. With the US dollar about to lose […]
- Obama’s Back Dated & Forged Selective Service Form Hits Washington Times In Full Page Ad – ??? December 11, 2013How can this be? We do not make this stuff up we just share it folks. Thanks ~Q~ TheWatchTowers.com Freedom Outpost Tim Brown Someone has finally decided to put out Barack Obama’s forged documents in some mainstream papers. On Monday, CDR Charles Kerchner (Retired) took out a full page ad […]
- Second release of secret Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement documents December 11, 2013Source: Wikileaks On 13 November 2013 WikiLeaks released the draft text of the crucial Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP) Intellectual Property chapter during the lead-up to a TPP chief negotiators’ meeting in Salt Lake City on 19-24 November 2013. Today, 9 December 2013, WikiLeaks has released two more secret TPP […]
- Protesting ‘Gays’ Urge Murder, Castration of Christians December 11, 2013It happened Dec. 2, 2013, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. LifeSiteNews.com broke the story with the headline: “Violent mob of topless pro-abort feminists attacks praying men defending cathedral.” The raw footage is disturbing to the extreme (warning: viewer discretion advised for nudity, lesbian lewdness and violence. A censored version is […]
- Build A DIY Generator From A Lawnmower (Total Project Cost $40!) December 9, 2013http://www.instructables.com/id/Lawnmower-Power-Generator-With-A-Twist/?download=pdf This is a 500 watt power generator big enough to power tools, and home electronics. If you try plugging in kitchen appliances, heaters, window AC units etc….it will shut down, you need a 2k-3k watt power converter for large power comsumption appliances.. It’s not difficult […]
- NSA, GCHQ ‘planted agents’ into World of Warcraft, Second Life to spy on gamers December 9, 2013World of Warcraft (Image from todofondosdejuegos.com) Trends NSA leaksTags Intelligence, Internet, Snowden, UK, USA The NSA and the UK’s GCHQ spying agencies have collected players’ charts and deployed real-life agents into online World of Warcraft and Second Life games, a new leak by whistleblower Edward Snowden has revealed. An NSA document from 2008, titl […]
- How To Sign Your Name Without Assuming Liability. December 12, 2013
TagsALIENS BANKS Canada CHINA COMET ELENIN Congressman CORRUPTION COURTS Crisis ECONOMY Enviroment FAITH Federal Reserve Foreign Fukushima GOD GOVERNMENT Health JAPAN JUSTICE Law legislation Liberty Middle East MILITARY Nasa NUCLEAR NWO OBAMA OIL PEACE POLICE PRESIDENT Privacy Rights Ron Paul Russia SCIENCE SPACE Syria TECHNOLOGY UFO USA WAR WORLD