By Anthony Gucciardi
Just after France legislators and officials moved to ban Monsanto’s genetically modified strain of GMO maize over environmental and health concerns, the European Union has decided to step in and re-secure Monsanto’s presence in the country — against the very will of the nation itself. This should come as no surprise when considering the fact that the United States ambassador to France, a business partner to George W. Bush, stated back in 2007 that nations who did not accept Monsanto’s GMO crops will be ‘penalized’. In fact, ambassador Craig Stapleton went as far as to say that the nations should be threatened with military-styled trade wars.
That’s right, it appears the reason for the unprecedented move to maintain Monsanto’s deeply-rooted foothold in France has to do with the fact that the United States and other nations are continually pushing Monsanto’s agenda — even going as far as to threaten military-styled trade wars to those who oppose the company. Monsanto has major connections with political heads that have actually threatened trade wars against nations opposed to GMOs on record. As I reported back in January, WikiLeaks cables surfaced revealing and startling information concerning Monsanto’s deep involvement with back-end politics.
One of the most telling details involves a statement made by Craig Stapleton, in which he said:
“Country team Paris recommends that we calibrate a target retaliation list that causes some pain across the EU since this is a collective responsibility, but that also focuses in part on the worst culprits. The list should be measured rather than vicious and must be sustainable over the long term, since we should not expect an early victory. Moving to retaliation will make clear that the current path has real costs to EU interests and could help strengthen European pro-biotech voices.”
And that is not even the most shocking part. WikiLeaks cables go on to state that United States diplomats actually work directly for Monsanto, furthering the agenda of the company across the globe. Is it any wonder that France is being assaulted by the EU over its decision to secure the health of its citizens?
It becomes even more obvious when examining the ridiculous reasoning as to why the EU had to step in and block France’s in-house legislation. The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) rejected the ban on the grounds that “there is no scientific evidence” that shows “risk to human and animal health or the environment.” Of course there is an overwhelming amount of research showing that Monsanto’s creations do in fact threaten not only human health, but the planet as a whole. Even the EPA has warned over the fact that Monsanto’s GMO crops are spawning ‘mutant’ resistant insects and subsequently requiring substantially more pesticides.
Consumers are waking up to Monsanto’s agenda and the dangers associated with their modified creations. Over 45,000 comments were submitted on the USDA website in opposition to Monsanto’s new genetically modified strain, and only 23 in favor. The corruption of Monsanto is now out in the open, and only serves to show how deeply rooted the company is within the United States government. Is it any coincidence that a major head of the FDA was a leading employee of Monsanto?
Verse of the DayBut when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. — Galatians 4:4-5 (KJV)
DONATEOR USE A CREDIT CARD
- How To Sign Your Name Without Assuming Liability. December 12, 2013What does a signature mean? I will tell you right now that when you sign something (no matter what “they” say), it means that you accept liability. And if you don’t read and agree to EVERYTHING you sign, you are making a big mistake. I am constantly being asked… “How do I sign my name? […]
- Global News 16×9 “Hoarders’ Law” December 11, 2013Global News 16×9 “Hoarders’ Law” Watch April Stewart on Global News 16×9: Horders’ Law “Hoarding was recently classified as an official mental disorder, meaning people who suffer from it now have new rights – including the right not to be evicted. And as Mike Drolet reports, that isn’t sitting […]
- [WATCH] 90 Car Pile Up in Wisconson Caught on Tape December 11, 2013This footage, captured by a Department of Transportation traffic camera, shows how a multiple-vehicle crash unfolded Sunday near Lannon Road on Highway 41/45 in Germantown. No casualties. Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5b4_1386649076#0srd1y5t3jQTxZ3M.99 Download A copy of the video here: https://shared.com/hjgur2fhji?s=dd http://goo.gl/owSqsR […]
- Christians Are Being Burned Alive, Beheaded, Crucified, Tortured To Death And Imprisoned In Metal Shipping Containers December 11, 2013The “coming persecution of Christians” has already begun. It is already here. So why is the mainstream media in the United States almost totally silent about this phenomenon? When some politician somewhere around the globe inadvertently offends homosexuals or Muslims, it instantly makes headline news. But very few Americans are […]
- X22Report:The Push For War With China Is Now Escalating December 11, 2013In this latest video from the X22Report we learn that there is a major new push for war with China as China and Japan are rapidly escalating towards war while Japan turns into a dictatorship, along with the USA under Obama, with secrecy laws prevailing over truth. With the US dollar about to lose […]
- Obama’s Back Dated & Forged Selective Service Form Hits Washington Times In Full Page Ad – ??? December 11, 2013How can this be? We do not make this stuff up we just share it folks. Thanks ~Q~ TheWatchTowers.com Freedom Outpost Tim Brown Someone has finally decided to put out Barack Obama’s forged documents in some mainstream papers. On Monday, CDR Charles Kerchner (Retired) took out a full page ad […]
- Second release of secret Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement documents December 11, 2013Source: Wikileaks On 13 November 2013 WikiLeaks released the draft text of the crucial Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP) Intellectual Property chapter during the lead-up to a TPP chief negotiators’ meeting in Salt Lake City on 19-24 November 2013. Today, 9 December 2013, WikiLeaks has released two more secret TPP […]
- Protesting ‘Gays’ Urge Murder, Castration of Christians December 11, 2013It happened Dec. 2, 2013, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. LifeSiteNews.com broke the story with the headline: “Violent mob of topless pro-abort feminists attacks praying men defending cathedral.” The raw footage is disturbing to the extreme (warning: viewer discretion advised for nudity, lesbian lewdness and violence. A censored version is […]
- Build A DIY Generator From A Lawnmower (Total Project Cost $40!) December 9, 2013http://www.instructables.com/id/Lawnmower-Power-Generator-With-A-Twist/?download=pdf This is a 500 watt power generator big enough to power tools, and home electronics. If you try plugging in kitchen appliances, heaters, window AC units etc….it will shut down, you need a 2k-3k watt power converter for large power comsumption appliances.. It’s not difficult […]
- NSA, GCHQ ‘planted agents’ into World of Warcraft, Second Life to spy on gamers December 9, 2013World of Warcraft (Image from todofondosdejuegos.com) Trends NSA leaksTags Intelligence, Internet, Snowden, UK, USA The NSA and the UK’s GCHQ spying agencies have collected players’ charts and deployed real-life agents into online World of Warcraft and Second Life games, a new leak by whistleblower Edward Snowden has revealed. An NSA document from 2008, titl […]
- How To Sign Your Name Without Assuming Liability. December 12, 2013
TagsALIENS BANKS Canada CHINA COMET ELENIN Congressman CORRUPTION COURTS Crisis ECONOMY Enviroment FAITH Federal Reserve Foreign Fukushima GOD GOVERNMENT Health JAPAN JUSTICE Law legislation Liberty Middle East MILITARY Nasa NUCLEAR NWO OBAMA OIL PEACE POLICE PRESIDENT Privacy Rights Ron Paul Russia SCIENCE SPACE Syria TECHNOLOGY UFO USA WAR WORLD