Terms of Service
This agreement is in effect as of July 11, 2011.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
a. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
c. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
d. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
e. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
f. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
g. We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
i. Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
Iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
Iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any TheWatchTowers.com employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgement does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
i. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TheWatchTowers.com and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfil any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from TheWatchTowers.com or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. TheWatchTowers.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on http://e-NetworkAssociates.net, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of TheWatchTowers.com, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by TheWatchTowers.com. This excludes content that belong to third parties and is used in promoting various products ans services located on TheWatchTowes.com
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by TheWatchTowes.comt. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of our state, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, TheWatchTowes.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Refunds will be issued upon request with just cause. Refunds may be requested with 7 (seven) days from the date of purchase.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Verse of the DayThe LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; — Deuteronomy 18:15 (KJV)
DONATEOR USE A CREDIT CARD
- Build A DIY Generator From A Lawnmower (Total Project Cost $40!) December 9, 2013http://www.instructables.com/id/Lawnmower-Power-Generator-With-A-Twist/?download=pdf This is a 500 watt power generator big enough to power tools, and home electronics. If you try plugging in kitchen appliances, heaters, window AC units etc….it will shut down, you need a 2k-3k watt power converter for large power comsumption appliances.. It’s not difficult […]
- NSA, GCHQ ‘planted agents’ into World of Warcraft, Second Life to spy on gamers December 9, 2013World of Warcraft (Image from todofondosdejuegos.com) Trends NSA leaksTags Intelligence, Internet, Snowden, UK, USA The NSA and the UK’s GCHQ spying agencies have collected players’ charts and deployed real-life agents into online World of Warcraft and Second Life games, a new leak by whistleblower Edward Snowden has revealed. An NSA document from 2008, titl […]
- Who murdered Nikola Tesla and Why? Deathbed Confessions Inside. December 9, 2013From the April 2007 Idaho Observer: Deathbed confessions, photos support claims that George H. Scherf(f), Jr., was the 41st U.S. president According to Otto Skorzeny, pictured is the Scherff family and a few friends (circa 1938). Holding “Mother” Scherff’s hand at left is Martin Bormann. In front is Reinhardt Gehlen. In back […]
- Florida Cop Arrested For Wearing ‘Anonymous’ Mask Warns ‘There’s A War Coming’ (Video) December 7, 2013The police officer arrested for refusing to remove his “Anonymous” mask at an anti-Obamacare rally gave an interview to Red Pill Philosophy and WeAreChange in which he said that “there’s a war coming” and “it’s time to fight.” Well I think that this is this man’s own personal opinion I do see where he is coming […]
- BREAKING: China to Setup 2nd ADIZ off Philippines!! Russia Flies Bombers to Japan. Japan Airforce on Alert December 7, 2013Japan Scrambles Fighter Jets to Track Russian Bombers TOKYO, December 6 (RIA Novosti) – Japan placed its air force on alert on Friday after two Russian Tupolev Tu-95 Bear strategic bombers flew near its airspace, the Japanese military said. The two Russian bombers reportedly flew near Japan’s northernmost Hokkaido island and flew above […]
- Billboard in Lima Harvests Drinking Water Out of Thin Air December 7, 2013http://www.archdaily.com/416471/ ” The water is dispensed at the bottom of the structure by nearby residents, who have been able to collect 9,450 liters of clean drinking water from this single billboard in just 3 short months. “ Billboard in Lima Harvests Drinking Water Out of Thin Air […]
- What’s Canada up to? December 7, 2013A recently leaked draft of the Trans-Pacific Partnership’s Internet Censorship plan confirmed our worst fears: the TPP is a dream come true for Big Media lobbyists and a nightmare for Internet users. Despite mounting public opposition, the U.S. negotiators advancing the controversial censorship proposals aren’t backing down. We’ve learned that in just a coup […]
- Video – Pipeline Protest Shuts down Major Intersection In Vancouver – Dec 2 2013 December 3, 2013Pipeline Protest Shuts down Major Intersection In Vancouver’s Downtown core During Rush Hour At the Corner of Main and Hastings . The Video was taken at about 5:17 PST. The protest was captured by a man living in Vancouver’s DTES (Down Town East Side_. The Protest was unknown to have been scheduled by John who […]
- Earth Shaking 3,000 Year-Old-Text Discovered & Decoded That May Forever Change History–Must See! (Videos & Pics) December 3, 2013Lyn Leahz | 12-01-2013 | Before It’s News (News video regarding 3,000 year old decoded find is below and also mentioned in above video.) King David. The shepherd boy. The King. The lustful. The adulterer. The murderer. The Psalmist. The Warrior. The musician. The husband of many. The father of […]
- Allen West: EPA Engaging In Backdoor Gun Control. No Lead Means No Bullets December 3, 2013Allen West: EPA Engaging In Backdoor Gun Control. No Lead Means No Bullets Excerpted from ALLEN B WEST: I am one who steers very clear of tinfoil hat conspiracy theories. I often believe progressives plant stories in order to distract and disrupt, enabling them to pursue their true goals and objectives. That’s why I […]
- Build A DIY Generator From A Lawnmower (Total Project Cost $40!) December 9, 2013
TagsALIENS BANKS Canada CHINA COMET ELENIN Congressman CORRUPTION COURTS Crisis ECONOMY Enviroment FAITH Federal Reserve Foreign Fukushima GOD GOVERNMENT Health JAPAN JUSTICE Law legislation Liberty Middle East MILITARY Nasa NUCLEAR NWO OBAMA OIL PEACE POLICE PRESIDENT Privacy Rights Ron Paul Russia SCIENCE SPACE Syria TECHNOLOGY UFO USA WAR WORLD